Monday, April 25, 2016

Tag - your it!

Hi there, have you played with these gorgeous products yet?  So much fun- I love the fab colours and all the sparkle!  I'm so excited to share my first layout with you. 


  I created five tags using the Colour Paste in Deep Water, Just Blue and Bling, through various stencils.  Once dry I heat embossed using Bling after stamping a script stamp



I sprayed Colour Shimmer Spray in Leather, Deep Water, Bling and Just Blue to add some subtle shimmer.



My background was created using Deep Water and Just Blue Colour Shimmer Spray through a stencil.  Then I added my tags, photos and some doodling.  Chipboard elements were heat embossed with Deep Water Embossing Powder.









Happy scrapping!
Tina

Colour Blast Products used:
Colour Paste - Deep Water, Bling, Just Blue
Colour Shimmer Spray - Deep Water, Bling, Leather, Just Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails