Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Friday, June 14, 2013
I have a special giveaway on my blog so make sure you read all the way to the end.
I used the gorgeous Twiddleybitz Christmas Flourish and Stars chipboard for my layout. And even though it's not a Christmas layout the chipboard still suits my page.
Instructions for altering chipboard.
1. Cut your chipboard as required.
2. Sponge Gesso over the chipboard to create texture and provide a white surface so your colours are bright and clean.
3. Paint chipboard with a pearlescent paint such as Perfect Pearls or iridescent medium.
5. Add different glitters to various areas of the chipboard. I used Glass Glitter on the baubles and a fine glitter on the flourishes.
6. Cover the fine glitter with Dimensional Magic, this will really make your glitter pop, and enhance the sparkle.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Twiddleybitz products used:
TWBT11 - Tweeny cogs
TEM015 - Clock Stencil
TEM006 -Chicken wire stencil
SNOW001 Snowflakes pack
SPK002 -Flying Butterfly Clock - Steam
W1003 - Wrought Iron border (cut up)
CF002 -Roman Clock Face Small
WI004 - Wrought Iron 2 pieces
NP001 -Nameplate scroll
ALPHA005 - Itty Bitty alphabet
FER004 - Fern leaves
FRA012 - 6x6 Flourish frame
BUT007 -Butterfly Multi 7 pack
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
I cut the gold flower chain into single flowers, adding them here and there and embellished the pennants with gold rhinestone cup chain.
To make the edges of the banner 'pop', ink them with a contrasting, yet coordinating ink.
I'm also very excited to be doing a class by Donna Salazar at The Art Studio. It's a mixed media 3D canvas! Go and check it out and while you're there make sure you sign up for the newsletters from Scrapbook News and Review as they have amazing prizes up for grabs during the next few weeks for their anniversary celebrations.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Thursday, February 28, 2013
I've used chipboard and stencil by Twiddleybitz.
Saturday, February 23, 2013